|File Size:||317.73 KB|
|Last Update:||December 26, 2017|
|Publish Date:||December 26, 2017|
|Official Website:||Go to website|
This jQuery plugin is create by Prinzhorn. For more Advanced Usages, please visit the official website.
- Respect result of beforerender callback on mobile
- Allow for a duration of 0 when scrolling
- Make the ID of skrollr-body configurable
- In cases where skrollr-body has a height other than auto the height of its content is now correctly calculated. This should solve many issues on mobile where scrolling got stock before reaching the bottom
- Fixed some issue with forceHeight
- Fixed a regression breaking IE 8
- Added support for animating attributes
- Experimental support for emitting events when the scrolling passes a keyframe (check out the docs for keyframe option/event).
- When using refresh, make sure elements which do not longer have keyframes get properly cleaned up.
- Fixed refresh not accepting NodeLists.
- Expose the status of mobile mode as isMobile() function.
- Experimental AMD support
- Constants can now be defined as functions or percentage offsets.
- bugs fixed.